Witch Anime Witch Anime

Everyone who downvotes this is a weeaboo moron

Truely hilarious, my good man.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Woot.

Probably the most accurate video on this goddamn site.

Numa Numa Gameboy Numa Numa Gameboy

Ugghhhh....

First off, TOO, FUCKING, LOUD. Seriously, I usually like ear rape...when it's intended, that is. Second, Numa Numa is a dead meme. This would be more acceptable if it was made 2 or 4 years ago. Third, what does YTP have to do with Numa Numa? I make poop myself, and I've never seen a YTP that's anything like that stupid video And finally, I hate it when people make things and then tell people to put it in a certain collection. I deem this FAIL.

Wyattfilms responds:

Dude theres a thing called "volume"
also becasue numa numa is old, that dosent have to mean that i fail or that its worthless
When i said youtube (i like how you abreaviate) i was refearing to how many youtube poops there are out there (youtube parodys mixing up an old already funny movie)

I didnt "Tell" them to do anything, i asked niceley.

Dude calm down, i didnt say "OMFG THIS IS AN AWESOME FLASH!!!!! WATCH IT!!!!" I had said "I know it may not be that good but i hope you all enjoy it anyway"

You exagerate to hardcore. and this review shall be removed soon i hope

YouTube Poop Soundboard YouTube Poop Soundboard

Eh.....

This is missing a lot of stuff. No "LET'S SHIT"? No "TOMMAROW I'LL"? No Steely Phil quotes? No Dedede quotes? You didn't even add MAH BOI, which is at least more tolerable than most overused poop material. Actually, around half of the quotes on here aren't even related to YTP. Considering I'm a pooper myself, I find this disappointing.

Paradox responds:

gdasdfhasdfad

Bounceicles Bounceicles

...

This is a good little time waster. For best results, do it when you've had a bad day. It'll make it all better. ;)

Clockday '06: Map of NG Clockday '06: Map of NG

Mediocre

Hmm...kinda good. But not really. Not alot of sound. The graphics are almost terrible. The "Clock Crew rules Newgrounds" is a somewhat-but-not-really-more-then-medium sized sack of crap. Most other facts are good. So yeah, mediocre.

PS. An Animutation-based area of the land would be really awesome.